Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Endeavors

Starting tomorrow I will be blogging with my students! This is a big step with the Space Science Honors class because no one in the school is doing this. I am pretty excited to do this with them! So far we have done a little bit of VoiceThread and we will soon be Tweeting!

I have had some nice feedback from the parents so far too. They are impressed and glad that their kids are doing this because they will soon be faced with these programs in college. I have been journaling about how things are going and I hope to be able to use it as I go along!

2 comments:

  1. How is the blogging with students going? I think it is awesome that you are able to take this right into the classroom so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Jamie! Can't wait to hear more. Are your students blogging from home or at school. Have you had any access issues so far? Joanne

    ReplyDelete